Friday, October 24, 2008

6 Months to go

So blogging is the new things with everyone so James and I have decided to join in. We have only 6 months to go before we get married. Everything is booked and set to go and I am so excited. We are doing our engagement pictures November 16 and I am doing my Bridals the day before. I am totally in love with my dress and it looks good with the veil and jewelry. I could go on and on about our wedding, but then I would never stop. You can check out our website on the knot if you want all the info on our upcoming wedding. Hopefully I can keep this updated but with doing wedding things, working and James always working its hard to find the time to blog.

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

Glad to see you joined the blogging world! We three can't wait for your and James' special day either!