Saturday, September 5, 2009

Little Gym/Nannying

So I have been working both of my jobs for about 2 weeks now and it  is finally starting to catch up with me. I am supposed to have Saturdays off, but have been picking up extra hours at the Gym. I am so beyond  tired and sore that I can't even focus. I love working for at the Gym and I love teaching my class and helping in others but I never knew how demanding it was on your body. It always looks so simple when  I had been there in the past. As for the nanny job, it is going well. I have both the kids on Mon and Wed and just the baby on Tues and Thurs so it isn't that bad. I guess now I know how James feels when he works all the time and never wants to do anything. I don't even want to run errands, do laundry or clean house on the weekends even though it is the only time I have to do it. Well I am off to the Little Gym now to cover for Alex who wasn't feeling well. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: