Friday, March 5, 2010

Tenative Move In

We will finally be able to get into our house on March 15th to start fixing things, painting and remodeling. Our goal is to be into the house as of April 1st but if we can get everything done by then, we can move in over Easter weekend which I will have off. So that might be a better time. At least we have a date as to when the current tenants will be out. Now we get to go shopping for the kitchen remodel and the repairs that we have to make before we can actually move it. I am hoping to be able to post pictures soon of the new house. Also if know anyone who can fix a flooding problem in our backyard let me know. I think we are going to have to have it leveled again and I am sure that is going to cost a lot of money. We do have our fence up now though. Yay! Well off to work PSN at work.

No comments: