Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

So I totally stole this from a blog that I follow and it looks kinda fun so I think I am going to give it a try, I copied the info from the blog I follow so if anyone that reads mine wants to do it as well you can see where the questions come from.  Just:
   1) head over to Roots and Rings
   2) click on the "Ten on Tuesday" questions (posted sometime every Monday)
   3) answer them on your own blog
   4) Click on the Mr. Linky on Chelsea's Ten on Tuesday post.  The Mr. Linky is actually very simple and self explanatory.  It only took me about four or five posts to figure it out, so the average person should figure it out by the first or second time.



1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
      I have never bought anything off of there yet. I have tried to sell a few things and I am always browsing  on there to see if there is anything good. I have always heard great things about it though.

2. Can you sew?
      Not really. I can hand stitch a little but I leave all the major sewing projects to my mom. She makes Kelbie  all kinds of cute things.

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
      Pour. I am all about the syrup

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
     Both, it really just depends on  my mood when they come and what I am doing. I think  they are perfect for  staying inside and relaxing.
 
5. Do you like swimming?
      Yes. Can't wait to get to the pool and get a tan. Might  not  be in the perfect shape for swimsuit season but I just bought a really cute mommish swimsuit for the summer.

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
      Cherry Limade

7. Are you funny?
      I guess I can be. That would be a question to ask the husband.

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
      Well I would say maybe Middle School if  they are in after school activities, but these days kids have phones at like the age of 5 so who knows. Maybe things will be like they were when I was in school and didn't get one until I was driving.

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
      Corn

10. Were you a Girl Scout?
      Yep all they way up until I think like 8th grade. Wasn't the coolest thing in  the world but hey, I still love the  cookies though.

No comments: