Monday, October 29, 2012

Community Helpers

This past Friday, Kelbie's school had a community helpers parade. I was so sad that I couldn't go but luckily Aunt Shannon was able to go and snap some pictures for me. Kelbie's class was Police Officers and I have to say the pictures that Shannon got are adorable. Kelbie was in full character and seemed to really enjoy herself. Here are a few of my favorite pictures Shannon was able to capture.


I love how she has the whistle in in mouth. She is holding
hands with her friend Bella.

Such a cutie



Checking out the Police Car


She was very intent on what the officer was saying. The other
kids apparently wanted nothing to do with it.


The Whistle. I found it in her backpack and didn't know what
it was from. Needless to say she blew this thing like crazy when
I gave it to her.


Sitting in the back of the cop car. Lets hope this never
really happens.


No comments: