Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 11th

Baby Jaxon is just as stubborn as his sister and doesn't want to come on his own so we are scheduling an induction for the 11th. Looks like both of my kids with have an 11th birthday. I am so ready to meet him and the 11th can not come soon enough. There is still a small chance he will come on his own but I am not holding my breath on it. 

I am finding things to keep myself busy until then. Cleaning the house, laundry, playing with Kelbie, etc. I plan on doing something fun with Kelbie the day before and she will be staying with my parents that night so James and I will hopefully get one more date night in. I feel I should be writing more but my brain is in overload and my anxiety is getting the better of me on most days so I will catch up on blogging after Jaxon is born. 

Positive thoughts and prayers as we approach the day and become a family of 4. I will post his birth story and everything on Facebook as well as on here. Until next time!!!

No comments: