Monday, December 23, 2013

Kelbie's 1st Build-A-Bear

I had taken Kelbie to the mall with me one day to get a new charger for my Ipad and she saw the Build-A-Bear store. I let her go in and look and of course she found the My Little Pony section. She was so excited and I told her we would do it after Christmas. Well turns out we were at the mall again before Christmas so I took her in to make whatever animal she wanted. She picked Rainbow Dash. She didn't understand that she had to wait her turn to stuff the pony but once it was her turn she loved watching the stuffing go in and doing all the fun things with the heart. We added the My Little Pony theme song in her foot and picked out an outfit before going to the computer and naming her. She loved it and plays with Rainbow Dash daily. We will definitely be doing it again but maybe in a few more years. I am promising myself not wait so long to let Jaxon do his first but I do think Kelbie was at the perfect age for it.
Picking out a heart for Rainbow Dash


Watching the stuffing in the machine.
 I think she liked this the best.

Bath Time

Rainbow Dash

So Excited

I LOVE her excited face

No comments: