Monday, September 29, 2014

Misc...

The nurse at my school introduced me to this app called Fluidity. Both kids are mesmerized by it. Jaxon has really become a fan of it. Whenever he is fussy or I just need a few minutes to get something done I let him play on it and it at least gives me a few minutes





I am apart of an online moms group with Jaxon, we all meet when we were pregnant on a What To Expect Board and created a small Facebook group of about 40 of us. We have stated in touch since we all first found out we were pregnant and ever since out little ones were born we do gift exchanges every few months. Our awesome gift exchange mommy got this adorable Pirate costume for Jaxon for Halloween. He is just to cute to handle.



Mommy and Jaxon cuddle time.. I hope he stays a mommy's boy :)





Jaxon has loved cars for months now. We went to Kroger to pick up a few things and Kelbie wanted to get a car, well of course Jaxon wanted his own. So here he is checking out his very own, first hot wheels car. He was very happy and has played with it basically every day.



Coloring with Kelbie, She is slowly learning to share with Jaxon and let him do some of the same things she likes to do without hitting or pushing him.


Kelbie before school. She asks to get her picture taken before school almost every morning. She is so excited to go to school and loves when I tell her its a school day. I see 5 days calling her name next year.


Our puppys... They all are finally liking each other and we caught them all laying together during the Texans game. Olaf, our foster puppy Monty and Jersey.

No comments: