Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Boy and his Blankie

This kid wants every blanket he owns all at the same time. I try to only give him 1 or 2 because I am having to wash them so often. We used to have a car blanket, a house blanket and an errand blanket. We have now gone down to the same blanket for a day or two and then we switch it out. Well he has found where I hide the clean ones and will pull them all out into his room. Same goes for the clean ones that I had folded on the couch this weekend. (Don't mind the mess of laundry. It was all being folded and but away when he found the blankets.)
He found all the folded ones and pulled them to him!

Holds a few and puts a few in his mouth


Loves them.

Tries to carry them all at one time

Still trying

Sucess, now to bring them to mommy

 My blankie boy!

No comments: