Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween 2014

James had to work late on Halloween so I was on my own with the kids. Kelbie was ready to go before it really got dark so we took so pictures before we headed out to get the candy. We were out for about an hour and the kids made out pretty well. Kelbie went up to all to doors with both baskets to get the candy. I had Jaxon in the stroller basically because I wasn't sure he would walk the whole time and he is still little that I didn't want him getting lost. Kelbie is already talking about next Halloween and what she wants to be. Jaxon wanted nothing to do with is hat so he was a hat less pirate but Kelbie loved every little detail of her outfit. 



The only way he would at least somewhat stand with Kelbie
was to have a snack in hand. He choose and Apple.

















No comments: