Saturday, August 22, 2015

Summer 2015

I had 4 short weeks off for summer and we spent most of it shopping or hanging out at the house. We did do a couple of play dates too. A few photos off my phone from the stuff we did/didn't do.


She loves to help him down the slide

Kelbie got sick with a UTI and fought it for about a month

Jaxon's first time painting





My favorite ETSY purchase


Aunt Shannon had all the kids since Nana was sick and I was back at work.



Cousin Pic... Brayden 7, Kelbie 4.5, Trystan 3, Jaxon 2, Kameryn 4 months

A little Soccer action

They really love each other



His very own scooter and helmet



We got out all of my old Barbie stuff and Kelbie has been having a
ball playing with all of it. 


This was how Jaxon insisted on leaving the house one morning

Superhero Kelbie after Ballet

No comments: