Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Surprise Party

Since my Dad and I both had big birthdays this year, my mom said she wanted to do a surprise party for my dad on December 5th. We had planned to go out to dinner at this nice seafood place downtown and then go back and have the party at my moms house. Well it was a party for both of us. My dad thought the party was for me and I thought it was for him. Although I did get a tip that I was having a party the Monday before, but it was still fun. They were able to surprise me with Vicki coming in. Check out the video on Facebook. I didn't take to many pictures but here is what I got.
We met the chef at the restaurant we went to. He is only 21
and the food was amazing.


My cake lady is amazing. She can do just about anything.



We haven't seen each other in almost 3 years. Way to long.

No comments: