Friday, March 4, 2016

Mommy/Kid Date

James had to work late one night and the kids really wanted to go out to eat. This is not something I do by myself unless it is to chickfila. They really wanted to go to Olive Garden so they could get salad and pasta. I agreed and it went pretty smoothly. Jaxon refused to sit in the seat most of dinner but did eat his weight in Salad and Kelbie had to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes which was challenging since I had to pack everything up just to take her. They had fun though and it was nice to spend time with them out at dinner. 

We had to run some errands after and Jaxon really wanted a soccer ball from Academy. I obliged since he will be playing in the Fall. When we got home they pulled out the goal and had a soccer match in the middle of the living room. 









No comments: