Thursday, February 16, 2017

Misc. February

While the boys went to Monster Jam, Kelbie and I had a girls night going to see Moana, having popcorn and candy for dinner then going home and watching another movie. 



James and Jaxon got to go to Monster Jam. On happy little boy while he was there. He never gets to do anything by himself like this. So glad they could have fun together doing something they both like.






Spring Picture Day





Jaxon always picks me flowers when he is in the back yard




Reading on a level 3. She has been working
very hard to get here.










2 comments:

Science IT and Leisure said...

have a great day

web designing in Dubai said...

I like the gainful knowledge you give in your articles. I'll bookmark your site and check again here habitually. You did a great job and I am very happy to see this because it is very useful for me. Thanks for sharing.