Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back To Work

So Tuesday starts my first week back to work full time. I am very excited to get back to work but also realizing that I am really going to miss my little girl. My schedule is a little crazy, but I needed hours and I am flexible so I took whatever I could get. I am very thankful that the Gym has been able to work with me so that I don't have to have Kelbie with the nanny everyday. I am working both Saturday and Sunday but a couple of my co-workers have been nice enough to cover shifts for me every once in awhile so that I can have a little extra time with James and Kelbie. I am also excited that Kelbie will be starting classes at the Gym tomorrow. She will be a little young but I know she will do fine and she has a good teacher in the Monday class. I am teaching the Friday class so she might come to that one a few times if someone is off to take her. Post to come later about how my first week went and how the transition for all 3 of us was. Prayers for all of us would greatly be appreciated. It is going to be tough on James and I for sure. I am sure Kelbie will do great no mater who she is with.

No comments: