Sunday, February 13, 2011

February!

So we were supposed to have had 2 snow days this month and we got nothing. We closed work and everything and got maybe a little ice and really cold weather. I am so glad it is finally warming up though. Kelbie didn't have that many warm clothes and I hate having to dress her in layers. I like to just get her dressed and go. Worrying about if she is warm enough or too hot is no fun.

I can't believe its already been 4 months since Kelbie was born. I mean I know time flies when you have kids but it going by so fast. She goes to the doctor tomorrow for her check-up so I will post her stats later on this week. I know she is growing fast and is a big girl. She is already wearing mostly 6 month clothing. She is still in a few that are 3-6 and it also depends on the brand of clothing.

Monday will be her first Valentine's Day. She has a very cute outfit to wear. James and I aren't doing anything this year. He bought me flowers and we exchanged cards. He wanted to get me a ring from James Avery but we decided to wait and get it for our Anniversary. Funny how Valentine's Day changes once you have kids.

We found out about a week ago that James's sister Mollie is having a baby due October 5th. So Kelbie will get another cousin and their birthdays will be close to each other. Mollie is still very newly pregnant so we don't know much yet, but will update once we get updates ourselves.

Well that is it for now. Hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day. Next post will have Kelbie's 4 month update and some pictures if I remember to hook my camera up next time I blog.

No comments: