Saturday, February 19, 2011

4 month check-up

So on Valentine's Day Kelbie had her 4 month check up. She is doing great. 95% or higher on all her stats. She weighs 17lbs 10oz 26in. She started baby food and is doing great so far. We started her with carrots twice a day along with rice cereal and her normal formula. She is rolling over both ways now and is moving all over the place so hopefully her weight will level out soon.  She got 2 shots and of course cried but didn't have a reaction or anything. Although the next day she did start to have this awful cough and stuffy nose. The doctor told me to watch her and if she wasn't better by Friday to bring her in. Well she wasn't better so my mom took off work and took her to the doctor for me.  She now has STREP and is on an antibiotic and breathing treatments. I never thought my child would have to do breathing treatments but she is getting them 3 times a day now. Well I will post again later. Hopefully she will be feeling better really soon.

No comments: