Monday, July 23, 2012

No more baby!

Well I finally dcided to move Kelbie into a big bed, take down the crib and make her room more into a big girls room and not a nursery. This all got started when we finally decided to clean the loft and turn it into the play room. This required all the baby stuff up there to come downstairs into the guest closet and the day bed to be put somewhere other then the loft. I got in a cleaning mood and I wasn't going to stop until it was complete. The loft is going to take a little more time but it's coming along pretty well and I can't wait to finally move most of he toys upstairs. I completed Kelbie's room today and she seems to really enjoy it. She is doing pretty well sleeping in the big bed and hopefully she we get used to sleepin alone. I have to lay with her when she goes to bed and down for nap but it usually doesn't take long for her to fall asleep. I will add some pictures a little later. I am now on a mission to update all the other rooms I have been thinking of sprucing up!

No comments: