Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kelbie's Room Remodel

Over the summer I had a list of to do things around the house including making Kelbie's room into a bit more of a big girl room that can grow with her. I found several cute ideas on Pintrest but none of them really went together so I decided to find some bedding first and then go from there. I finally found a cute chevron set I like and then let Kelbie pick her wall color. I was happy to see that she chose something other than pink. We also went and let her pick out new furniture. I knew I wanted to go with white and I wanted her to have a full size bed to grow with. Along with new wall art and pictures it turned out really cute. I think she did a pretty good job helping us redo her room. She loves it for the most part, but sometimes at night she gets scared and wants to sleep with us but I think its because the big bed is a little much for her at times. 


No comments: