Friday, December 5, 2008

4 1/2 Months

Only 4 1/2 months to go until our wedding. It feels like the time is flying by. Everything is done so now we are just enjoying the time together until the big day. So things that have been going on in our lives. The first part of November I went to the emergency room because my heart was racing. It had done the same thing like 6 years ago and the doctors said it was just from caffeine. Well I was in the ER for like 2 hours and they didn't find anything so they sent me home and told me to follow up with my doctor and a cardiologist (I think I spelled that wrong). Anyways so the cardiologist had me wear a heart monitor for 21 days and nothing was abnormal on that so my doctor did blood work and he couldn't find anything. So basically I just have to live with my heart feeling like it is racing. It is actually common in healthy women my age and there is not diagnosis for it. I am thinking it is stress or anxiety. Anyways, James is still working a lot and I am hoping he decides to switch jobs sometime soon. We are loving our new place and are actually thinking about buying our first house next Fall. I have been talking with a realtor and a loan agent, so that is pretty exciting. On other notes, Brayden is getting so big and so cute. He is almost 4 months old and for my own EXCITEMENT Vicki is coming down for the whole month of April and I totally can not wait. We are going to have so much fun. Enough blogging for the day and sorry for rambling on. I'll write more later.

1 comment:

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

Keeping you in my prayers. Have fun for the next 4.5 months!!! It will be great :)