Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Okay so Christmas is here and gone. I still can't even believe that it over. It never really felt like Christmas this year. It was great to spend time with family and get awesome gifts. James and I opened our gifts Christmas Eve before church since we were going to have a busy Christmas. we both got GPS's and some other small things. We went to church on Christmas Eve with my parents and then stayed at their house. On Christmas morning we headed to Danny and Shannon's house to have brunch with the whole Harper, Beckman, Boyer family. It was good to see everyone and with it being Brayden's first Christmas we all got to see him on Christmas morning. After we finished up breakfast we headed to my parents house to do gifts with my side of the family. James got a new grill, a wii game and a few other things. I got a mixed photo frame of our engagement pictures, a wii game, the complete series of I LOVE LUCY and some other things. My parents got James and I a down comforter for our bed which was nice since I had been wanting one for awhile, but they are just to expensive. After gifts with my family we headed over to James's dad's house to do gift with that side of the family. Its a pretty simple Christmas with that side. We got money and gift cards which is actually better then gifts on that side, it works a lot easier. On Friday James had to work (and the whole weekend) so I headed to Rosharon with my family to visit some of my brother's family that lives down there. It was good to see them since I don't see them much. I probably wont see them again until the wedding and that is if they all come. Over all Christmas was pretty good. I just hope next year it actually feels a little more like Christmas. Now on to New Years, Valentines Day, Easter then the wedding. Pray that I stay sane until then.

No comments: