Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas & Life

I am so excited that Christmas is almost here. James and I have finished all of our Christmas shopping and everything is wrapped and under the tree. It's shocking that we were done shopping so early. We have a busy Christmas day this year too. We are doing out Christmas in the morning, heading to Danny & Shannon's for a brunch, then going to my parents house to do gifts with them then we have to swing by James's dad's house to do Christmas with them. Needless to say I am already tired just thinking about all the things we have to do that day. In other news, I was given a complete clean bill of health from the doctors all thought I still don't feel 100% like myself but I just try to ignore it and I am just hoping all of this is just anxiety about our wedding. Sometimes I feel pretty good and then other days I feel like crap, basically like death. James says it is all in my head, and that very well could be true, I just wish I felt like myself again. I am also very excited that Vicki will be here the whole month of April. We never get to spend that much time together since she moved to NY. Anyway, I guess I better get back to work even though the kid is in school.

P.S. Vicki took her LSATs again so pray that she does good this time so she can apply to Law School again and maybe just maybe she will apply to a school here in Texas and decided to come down here, I know she wants to go back to UB again but I sure would like her to come to school in Texas!

No comments: