Thursday, July 30, 2009

LIfe

So my last day as Jace's nanny is next Thursday. I get to have a few days off to relax before I start training at The Little Gym and then I start Nannying again at the end of August for Keira and Aiden.

James and I have made plans to go to Kansas September 18-23. I am excited to see all his family again and show the ones that couldn't make it to the wedding our video as well as our pictures. I am hoping to get some professional pictures done of us with Joshua, so if you know of any photographers in Kansas let me know.

I am helping Vicki's sister Melanie plan Vicki's bachelorette party. She is the maid of honor so she has come up with most of the things, I am just giving my input and what not. Vicki has pretty much got the whole wedding planned and all the little details done. I have to order my dress in like December, so until then I am just waiting on her to decide on shoes. I am hoping so goes with some that you get dyed to match the dress. I think it would look good, but its not my wedding so I really don't get much say. She has been asking all the bridesmaids opinions on things which is really nice.

James is still working hard and seems to be enjoying his job, even though he works with a few questionable guys. I don't know them so I can't really say anything about them, just what I hear from James. I am hoping that he will start talking to his dad again soon. I mean how long can this really go on. I understand the need for him to have a relationship with him and I honestly have no problem with his dad, its more his step mom that causes all the problems. I am willing to work with her and at least come to a compromise for the sake of James and his dad's relationship but I honestly have no desire to have a relationship with her of anything more then being friendly to each other. You would have to know the whole story to get it. Sometimes I just need to vent about it and I don't know how else to do it and not indulge to much.

Other then all that everything else seems to be going pretty well. I am looking forward to the next couple of months as well as the things that are in store for 2010.

No comments: