Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things Going On/Looking Forward Too

So here are the things going on in our life and things we are looking forward too...

1. August is almost here and my last day of work is August 6Th then I get a couple weeks off before starting my other job. Yay for a short vacation but boo for no money.

2. James and I have decided to stay living where we are for another 6 months then look for houses to rent, as we would like a house and Lizzie could really use a backyard to run in.

3. The AC went out in my car so it is extremely hot driving around. It is going to cost a fortune to fix, but we are hoping it will be covered under warranty so we don't have to pay as much to get it fixed. It needs to be fixed no matter what though.

4. James is starting to work more which is helping us out some. I hate when he works, but it does help us out more so then when he doesn't work overtime. At least he really loves his job and enjoys working most of the time.

5. We got all of our wedding photos and our wedding DVD. They all turned out great and we cant wait to see the finished product of the DVD. He is going to add in some still shots and a slide show of our Honeymoon.

6. We are visiting Kansas in September and I am very excited about it. As different as Kansas is from here, I still really enjoy going up there. Plus I love spending time with his family and Joshua.

7. Brayden's 1st birthday is coming up next month, so the party should be a blast. He is into everything. Walking and talking too.

8. I am excited to go to NY in May for Vicki and Adam's wedding. They have pretty much got everything together and it sounds like it is going to be a blast. Vicki picked out the bridesmaids dresses and they happen to be ones that we tried on for our wedding that I really really like and wanted for myself so it works our great. Now maybe I will get in shape a little more, but we will see how far that goes.

I am sure there is more but I am having a mental block at the moment. Write more later.

No comments: