Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Survey

1. World Cup final, Olympic Games, Superbowl, World Series, NBA finals, Stanley Cup... which one would you like to attend? OLYMIC GAMES

2. If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them? KELBIE CHEYENNE/GREYSON CHARLES

3. 5 Biggest Purchases of 2008: NOTHING REALLY

4. What 3 words do you think of when I say Italy? I WANNA GO

5. How fond of vegetables are you? Which ones are your favorite? THEY ARE OKAY BUT I DONT LIKE THAT MANY OF THEM

6. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: RACHEL

7. 5 of your pet peeves? DUMB DRIVES, RUDE PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO TAKE UP THE WHOLE AISLE WHILE SHOPPING, JAMES THROWING HIS CLOTHES ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM INSTEAD OF IN THE HAMPER, MY DOG BARKING AT EVERY LITTLE THING.

8. What was the last thing you regret buying? NOTHING REALLY

9. What three things come to your mind when I say the word “Fresh”? LAUNDRY, FRUIT AND OUTDOORS

10. Cheers, Mash, or Seinfeld? NONE

11. I should be:TAKING A NAP, I AM PRETTY TIRED

12. What is something that you really should get rid of, but haven’t:SOME OF THE THINGS WE HAVE STORED IN THE HOUSE

13. Do you think that a person can really change? IF THEY REALLY WANT TO AND ITS REALLY IMPORTANT TO THEM THEN YES BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE SOMEONE WITHOUT THEM WANTING TOO

14. In your opinion, what is the best tv show that isn’t on the air anymore? I LOVE LUCY

15. Is it easier to forgive or forget? FORGET ON MOST SITUATIONS

16. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN OR THE KUNG PO CHICKEN

17. Is your blog a dirty little secret, or do you tell everyone you meet about it? I DONT TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT BUT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT

18. Your personal candy heart would say:LOVE

19. You're having a bowl of soup. Your choice? VEGGIE OR BROCCILI & CHEESE

20. What can’t you miss?Miss?? SOME OF MY TV SHOWS I WATCH, I HAVE BECOME TV CRAZED AND WATCH A LOT OF SHOWS NOW

No comments: