Sunday, October 4, 2009

Life Hasn't Changed Much

So I haven't written in awhile so I thought I would update. Nothing much is really going on with us. I am still working at Little Gym and Nanny and so far it is all going good. James is doing good at work. He hasn't been working much overtime which is nice.

. We adopted a puppy that we named Jersey/Our neighbors found her out in the country about a week ago and we were trying to find her a home and didn't really have much luck so we decided to keep her ourselves. We took her to the vet and got her first round of shots and made sure she was healthy, which she was minus some worms which we are treating with some medicine. The vet said she seems to be about 10-12 weeks old and mixed with German Shepard, Chow, Lab and some other dog. She is going to be about 50lbs full grow, which isn't much more then Lizzie. Lizzie and Jersey are getting along more and more everyday which is good. Lizzie is starting to share her toys, even though we got Jersey a few of her own. I think she is going to make a good addition to our family. NO MORE ANIMALS UNTIL THE ONES WE HAVE PASS AWAY.

James and I rescheduled our Kansas trip and I am very exicited to go up there. I miss his family there. I love them and enjoy spending time with them. We are going November 25-29. So we are leaving the day after my birthday and will be up there for Thanksgiving. this will be the 1st year I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my family, but it will be nice to have a change this time and enjoy a few days of not working.

Vicki's wedding is fast approaching and I just ordered my dress this week. I am very excited to go up there for her and Adam's big day. Now if I can just find cheap airfare and hotels for us and my parents we will be in business. I have a feeling this trip is going to cost a lot of money, but it is all for a good cause. I am hoping we can all fly up together, but it looks like I will be going up a day early for Vicki's bachelorette party and then James and my parents will be flying up the following day to stay for the wedding. That is also a much needed vacation that I am looking forward to. Their wedding should be quite interesting and elegant. I dont know much details, but just knowing Adam and how he wants things to be different form normal weddings so it should make for a fun but different in a good way wedding.

Well I will post again later once I find something new to blog about. I know I am aweful at keeping up with this thing but not very much happens in our life at the moment. Once we get pregnant and have kids I will have something to blog about on a normal basis.

Hope everyone is doing well and is staying healthy with all this SWINE FLU craziness that is going on. We have had 2 kids at Little Gym come down with it, but they are doing good now. A little close to home for me. None of the staff has gotten sick yet and I am hoping it stays that way.

No comments: