Friday, January 8, 2010

Cold Weather & Such

Serously, I like cold weather but this cold weather is a bit crazy. I feel like I moved up north overnight. I guess I can break out all the cute boots and scraves that I have at least for the weekend.

On other notes, Jeresey will be starting training classes on the 23rd. Lets hope this helps and after her 8 week class next will be Lizzie. Well worth the money on all levels. Also I am going to be dying my hair a much darker color next weekend and I am excited about, just a little nervous that it wont come out the way I want it to. Good thing is that I really trust the guy who is going to be doing it and if it doesn't come out right I am pretty sure he can fix it for me.

The new semester at Little Gym starts on the 18th and I am excited to be getting full-time (3hrs a week without birthday partys) so basically if people book birthday parties like they have been I will be look at about 35-38 hours. YES! and I still get Saturdays off.

Our lease is up in what we call our first home at the end of February and our house is not avalible till April 1st, so thanks to my loving brother and sister-in-law we will be staying with them for the month of March until our house is open. We might actually be in by the middle of March so that will be good. Thanks so much for letting us stay with you in advance.

4 1/2 months until our mini anniversary vaca that James has no idea about thanks to my awesome behind his back planning. Nothing expensive by any means but I do hope he will like it and then after that we have less then a month this Vicki and Adam's wedding in New York. I am looking forward to that mini vacation I just wish we could stay longer and do more sight seeing as, James nor my parents have ever been to that part of New York.

Off to relax and find away to get the dogs to calm down after being stuck inside all day due to the weather and me being a work.

No comments: