Sunday, January 31, 2010

Packing

So the packing has officially begun and James and I attacked most of the house tonight. We actually dont have that much more to do and some of which we can't do until we get ready to move, like the week of.

We headed over to the new house today and got to look at what all we were going to need to do before we could move  in as of April. We will be spending alot of time over there come March 1st. We have to fix part of the fence out back that has been down since Hurricane Ike, we are going to paint the whole house, do a few patching and whatnot repairs around the house and redue the whole kitchen and tile both of the bathrooms. I am quite excited about this now, but I think my feelings might change once we actually start doing it.  We went to Lowes today and price a new fridge, cook top, tile, faucets, dishwasher cover and paint. I will be posting pictures of the before and after once we get started.

We went to see Dave Ramsey yesterday and  Relient. He was doing his Totally Money Makeover speech live and it was pretty good. I think James finally saw where I was coming from on my points to pay off our debt. Now I am sure our Debt wasnt near as much as some if not most of the people there but we do still have our fair share that I would like to get rid of most if not all before we have a kid. I am hoping his plans are going to work for us.

As for everything else, Life is going pretty good. James and I are both still working alot and loving our jobs, I actually just got promoted on Friday which is going to be an adventure but fun. I really do love what I am doing now and think it is going to work out in the long run for me.

Well I am off to finish some laundry and maybe some more packing, but BED is sounding pretty good right about now. Must finish packing tomorrow on my day off so that we dont have much to do and aren't living in boxes for the next 4 weeks. Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: