Thursday, June 3, 2010

Life & October Babies

Okay so this is my last full week at Little Gym. I am only workingn 2 half days starting next week and as far as not teaching any classes during the summer that really sucks but I am kinda looking forward to having sometime off. Not getting a pay check is  really going to suck, but we will have to make it  work. I am a little sad that I  am pretty much  done working there until after Kelbie is born but there really isn't much I can do about  it.

James is still working and enyoing the AC business. He is hoping to be getting a lot of overtime this summer which will help us out since I was put in my current situation. He has been doing  a lot of jobs for them that he has been doing really well on.

On a side note, everyone that I know that is having a baby in October is having a GIRL. There are five people I know due within weeks or at the sametime as me. I find it very strange that all of us are having GIRLS. Just thought that was something interesting to blog about.

I can't believe it is already June! Hope everyone has a good weekend. Our housewarming party is Saturday so hopefully that will go well and we will have a good group of friends show up.

No comments: