Tuesday, June 29, 2010

24 weeks & 5 days

So I had another appointment today and everything looks good. I have gained a lot of weight since the last time I was there, but she didn't seem to concerned. We both think that the nurse last time wrote my weight down wrong. I am happy that I am finally gaining weight because for the longest time, I wasn't gaining anything.  My stomach is measuring at about 27 so I don't know if that means she will be a big baby or if my weeks are off or what. All I am concerned with is that she is healthy and so am I.

We got all her nursery furniture about a week ago and I am finally starting to paint today. I can't wait to see the finished product. I am hoping  to get all the painting done today so I can start decorating tomorrow or maybe even tonight. I am painting the walls pink all around and then we will probably be adding a chair rail for sure and maybe even some paneling along the bottom.

I am also very excited for my baby shower in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to seeing friends as well as all the amazing things Kelbie will be getting. I have  feeling she is going to be one  very blessed and spoiled little girl. 

Well off to  paint. Pictures to come once I am finished!

No comments: