Friday, July 9, 2010

3 months and counting!

Only 3 more months to go. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant. I can not wait to meet our little girl in October. I am trying to stay busy until she gets here, but there is only so much I can do. I know once she is here I will wish I had just 5 minutes to myself to just relax, but I know it will all be worth it.

I am excited for my baby shower in 2 weeks that Shannon is throwing for me. It will be nice to see some of the people I haven't seen in awhile as well as some of those that I see almost every week.  All but 1 of the October mom's I know will be at the shower so that will be fun. I hope Kelbie will be getting a lot of the stuff that she really need so that James and I are set at least for the first 3 months or so.

My next goal starting in August will be to finish the little details of her nursery and get all her clothes, that I am sure she will be getting washed, folded, hung and organized. I also must start researching Pediatricians. If you have a recommendation I would greatly appreciate it. I am hoping most of the ones on our insurance are taking new patients, which will make things a lot easier and less stressful.

We are already planning our first family vacation with Kelbie. We will be traveling to Kansas the day after Christmas to visit James's family. It will be very nice to see all of them and for them to meet Kelbie. His mom and Josh are trying to come down when she is born, but there are plenty of relatives in Kansas that can't make it down here.  I also believe that my family is planning a trip to Colorado over the summer. I don't have many details on that trip yet as it was just mentioned to us a couple weeks ago.


People I know who are having babies (all girls) in October
* Due 10/3 Valarie with baby Adelyn Ruth Fallon
* Due 10/14 (same day as me) Paige with baby Bryce
* Due 10/23 Alann with baby N... she is not revealing the name until she is born

There are also quite a few other people I know that are having babies due before the end of the year or the first part of next year. It is for sure baby season. I am excited to see who else I know will be having a baby soon.

No comments: