Thursday, July 22, 2010

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

James and his company have been given and amazing opportunity to work with Extreme Makeover Home Edition on a house in Houston. This is the first time the show has been to Houston and James's company will be doing the AC. They will be knocking on the door this coming Sunday the 25th and then the building process begins. They will be complete on July 31st. All done in 106 hours from start to finish. The show will probably not air until October or November. James is very excited to be apart of this. I wish I was in the condition so that I could help out, but I will be able to go out and watch as well as be apart of the reveal. We have not been told of the location yet, but will find out Monday when James goes into work. So if you don't normally watch the show maybe you would like to tune in and watch since it is a location very close to all of us. I will keep everyone updated once we know more. I thought this was something really cool that not many people can say they get to do.

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

That is SO COOL! That show makes me cry by the way, lol