Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kansas Trip

Over Labor Day weekend James, Kelbie and I headed up to Kansas to hang out with James's family. This was Kelbie's first time meeting everyone. We drove through the night on Thursday so that we would have more time to spend with them. Kelbie did great and the whole trip was good. Kelbie got to meet her Great Grandparents, her Grandma (Nanny), her grandpa (Jeffy), her brother Josh, her Aunt Mollie and a few other people. James's friend Khristine took some family photos for us while we were up there and they turned out great. I am waiting to get the cd so I can upload them. Over all it was a short trip but it was good to see them all. I am not sure when the next time we will see them will be but it is usually only once a year. Mollie is due to have Kelbie's newest cousin in about 3 weeks so that should be fun. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures soon. We didnt' take that many while we were there but I will have our family ones soon.

No comments: