Thursday, September 15, 2011

MY NEW JOB!

So for those who don't know at the end of August I decided to leave my job at The Little Gym. I had no back up job but needed to more onto what I call a more Adult job. I loved working with the kids there and I made some great friends with my co-workers, but lets face it, I wasn't going to be there forever and I wanted a normal job that I actually could spend time with my family and have my weekends off. So as one of my past co-workers says "Everything happens for a reason" and she was right. The week I decided to leave the gym, a job opened up at FBISD at the same school my mom works at. I applied for the job and the week after I left the gym I had and interview. I already knew a few of the people who work there so the interview went well. I went in hoping to get the job, but not expecting to be offered the job. Needless to say that night I got a call from the principal saying that I had be nominated for the job. Long story short, I had to wait for HR to do all the paperwork and get everything in order before they could officially offer my the job. That happened about a week ago and as of this morning I officially work for the school district and start on Monday. I am very excited to be working at this school. I will be the Nurse/Counselor Aide which means I will be helping out in the clinic as well as the counselors office doing a bunch of stuff. I will post more about that later after I have survived my first week. I am also very excited to be working again and as I call it to have my first REAL ADULT job. So prayers for me next week as I start what I hope will be an awesome job and a great learning experience.

No comments: