Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Who is your favorite talk show host?
There is no question about this answer. ELLEN. I love her show and even though sometimes I don't like her guest I still dvr her everyday.

2. How do you style your hair on a daily basis?
Well down or in a pony tail. Ever since I cut it a few months ago it doesn't seem to be growing fast enough and I just want my long hair back. So basically however I can get it to look somewhat normal in the morning is how I wear it.

3. If you were stuck in your bedroom for a week, what would you need in order to not go crazy?
Food of course, TV, Books, Magazines and my phone.

4. What are the best non-reality shows on television?
I have quite a few which we watch. To be honest we dont' watch much reality TV anymore. We always watch... NCIS, NCIS:LA, CSI, GRIMM, CSI:NY, NYC 22, LAST MAN STANDING, PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, THE LYING GAME. These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I am sure there are more.

5. Do you mow your own lawn and clean your own house?
We sometimes mow our own lawn. I recently hired a lawn guy to take care of it for us since James's work hours are sometimes a little crazy. I on the other hand have to clean the house. I so wish we could afford a cleaning lady but they are a little to expensive for us.

6. As an adult, what is the best part of summer?
Since I know work for the school I get my summers off which is very nice. I look forward to spending time with Kelbie and knowing that I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time.

7. If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would you ask?
Umm...I dont' really have an answer for this. Not my favorite question on these things.

8. Post a picture.
I just posted this pic a couple weeks ago but it is still one of my favorites. I love how so is looking so serious as James talks to her. If only she would listen to me this way.

9. How many books do you read a year?
It depends. I have read about 3 so far this year. Sometimes I really get into reading and other times I find it very hard to find time to read. I just purchased some new books by an author I have gotten into so I am hoping to get started on them soon and I hopefully will find quite time this summer to read some books as well.

10. Which national chain makes the best delivery pizza?
I personally like Papa Johns. Something about their garlic dipping sauce just makes me want to eat their pizza more.


No comments: