Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. What TV commercial do you think is the most annoying?
I think Taco Bells are pretty annoying. I know there is another one but I can't think of it right now.

2. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
I am not sure. I know that there was a very strange gift my brother got a long time ago from my aunt. He was like in his 20's and for his birthday my aunt sent him a Sponge Bob key chain from like McDonald's. I question what she was thinking at the time.

3. What is a song you thought you knew the words and then later found out you were wrong?
There are a few that I think I know the words and when I am singing them I discover that I don't.

4. What are you most looking forward to this month?
School being out so that I can spend my 10 week summer, relaxing and hanging out with Kelbie.

5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Explain.
Well, I don't cook much and when I do it is usually in the oven, stove, or microwave. I guess my favorite is the oven. You can cook just about anything in the oven and it usually doesn't take to long.

6. If you could have a gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose? Why?
The question would be for how much?
$10- Sonic or Jamba Juice
$50- Carters for Kelbie
$100- Old Navy
$500- Kroger, Walmart, Target

7. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, Sausage and Bell Peppers. We often get the meat lovers though because that is what James likes best.

8. Name something you’re thankful for aside from obvious answers (i.e. family, job, faith, etc.).
Air Conditioning, TV Shows, Parks, Etc.... Air Conditioning because I don't like to be hot. I could manage without it but I am thankful that I don't have to. TV Shows because they entertain Kelbie when she is fussy and they also give me something to watch when I am cleaning, waiting for James to get home, or just need some down time. Parks because I love to see the excitement on Kelbie's face when we pull up to a playground and she gets to run free.

9. What was your least favorite rule growing up?
Curfew... I can't remember every rule I had growing up but I got away with a lot that I am sure were rules but I didn't follow them. I wasn't a bad kid I just like to bend the rules and do things I shouldn't be doing.

10. If you could train your pet to do one thing, what would it be? Example, “Weego” from the Bud Light commercial.
Fetch me things. That sounds lazy but it sure would be nice when I am a busy and needed something if they could help me out. They are great dogs but they really aren't the smartest dogs.

No comments: