Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Would you rather give up pedicures or flat/curling irons?
Pedicures... I have pretty much given them up already. I never have the time or money to get them done. My flat iron on the other hand I love. Yes my hair is already pretty straight but I feel the need to use the straighter almost everyday as well.

 2. Does your middle name have a family meaning?
Not that I am aware of. I think my parents just liked it.

 3. Do you like to sneeze?
I guess. It usually makes my head feel better since my allergies are completely out of control the year.

 4. Do you think kids should need to learn cursive?
No. It is a waste of time. You don't ever have to use cursive in your adult life. My cursive looks the exact same as it did in 3rd grade when I first learned how to write it.

 5. When you go to the beach for the day, what do you take? Towels, Water, Snacks, Change of Clothes.... Kelbie has yet to go to the beach so we haven't had to pack all that stuff yet.

 6. Which decade had the best music?
The 90's I guess

 7. Are you a good hand-shaker?
I have no idea. I don't shake hands that often.

 8. Do you have a go-to meal for when you are at a restaurant and you can’t decide?
Either chicken tenders or a burger

 9. Do you have slippers?
Yes 2 pairs. I only wear them when it is cold or the house it really cold.

 10. Are you easily grossed out?
With some things yes. It all depends on what we are talking about.

No comments: