Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. What was the last gift someone gave you for no reason at all?
I can't think of anything that was a gift. A co worker bought me a drink from Sonic

2.What is the last gift you gave someone for no reason at all?
I got Kelbie some playdoh. I am always getting things for Kelbie for no reason.

3.What is your favorite thing you like to do alone?
I don't get much alone time anymore, but I like just reading a book, magazine or watching a show or movie. I can't even remember the last time I got even 5 minutes to myself.

4.What is your favorite thing to with a group of friends?
Dinner, Movies, or just hanging out. When Vic and I get together we usually like to stay up late, watch movies, and eat all the unhealthy junk we used to eat during High School when we would make a midnight Kroger run... Pink Lemonade, Ice Cream, Candy, Popcorn, etc

5.What is on your agenda for tomorrow?
Work

6.What would you do tomorrow if you didn’t have any responsibilities?
Hang out in my pajamas watching movies

7.What is something you miss from your childhood?
No responsibilities. I love my life now but the carefree days sure where nice.

8.What is something you don’t miss at all from your childhood?
Getting in trouble or grounded.

9.What is your favorite word?
I have no idea. I never thought about a favorite word

10. What is your least favorite word?
Bills



No comments: