Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day?

Personally it is just another day. I can always tell when someone is doing an April Fools thing. I never believe Engagements, Baby announcements, Lottery wins, ETC until the next day because if you post something like that on the 1st I will not believe you.

2. Do you like birds?
Sure I guess. I mean I would never own one as a pet and some of them are dirty little things. They serve a purpose and Kelbie likes them so I guess they aren't that bad. I don't have any kind of weird bird phobia though.

3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail?
At least a few times a week. I have gotten quite lazy with my hair these days. It is so much easier and fast to just get out of the shower and throw it back. I am waiting for my hair to grow out again so I can do my signature messy bun that I miss.

4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I believe in lust at first sight. Some people I am sure do and believe that the person they are with was love at first sight. I think it takes sometime to really be in love.

5. What is your favorite appetizer?
Depends on where I am at. I like Calamari, Onion Strings, Mozzarella Sticks, Queso

6. What is your favorite brand of heels?
Well I don't really wear that many heels, but I have a new love for Rocket Dog. They are pretty comfortable. Now if money wasn't an option I would wear Jessica Simpson or Louis Vatton

7. Are you a picky eater?
Kinda sorta. There are alot of things that I don't really like, but I have gotten better about trying new things.

8. Is there a tv show you like that nobody ever talks about?
There are a couple that I watch that people I normally talk to don't really watch but I wouldn't say that nobody talks about them. I really like Swamp People, Long Island Medium, The Little Couple

9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?
Cold Tea, there is something about it being hot that I just can't do, if I have a sore throat I can sometimes to hot tea, but I prefer it cold

10. Gayle or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.)
I have not read The Hunger Games and I have no intention of doing so. Not my type of reading.


No comments: