Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Dos

I feel I haven't blogged at all about baby #2. I remember documenting so much more with Kelbie. Although I have been behind in blogging lately  more posts to come with everything going on these days.

So back to #2. I am almost 22 weeks and the time is flying by. Probably because I am chasing a two year old around on top of everything else.  Everything is looking good. Measure two weeks ahead (as I did with K) so I guess that means we have another big baby on our hands. I am feeling tons of movement early on and sometimes he kicks or punches so hard it makes me stop. I still only feel him when I am sitting down but it's a bunch when I do. 

I can not wait to get started on the nursery. I am trying to clear out all the baby girl stuff so we can. Get to work. We have a platform in the room now which will be coming down, also have some patch work that has to be done before the painting can begin. I am hoping to get started in April sometime. I have a feeling it is going to turn out very cool once we get done. I wish I would have been addicted to Pinterest when Kelbie was born because her room could have been a lot cooler. We are going with a vintage car theme with khaki and navy walls. Hoping this is a theme that can last awhile.

Lastly in case you haven't heard we have decided to name him Jaxon Charles. It was our boys name we had picked out with Kelbie and decided to stick with it. James wanted our boy to have the same initials as him (JCW). Jaxon was about the only J name we could agree on and I didn't want to spell it the traditional way since the name is so common, even though the spelling has become super popular too. Charles is my dads middle name. We figured since ere was no one to carry on his name that would be a good way to honor him ( we had a girls name to honor him too, but we won't be getting to use that).

Hopefully I will remember to post more so I can have everything documented. Until next time.

No comments: