Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday

This old man here turned 30 this month. He wasn't to excited about but I would say he had a pretty good birthday. We celebrated on the 1st with my family at my parents house by having Fajitas. That weekend he went down to Galveston for the biker rally with some co workers. He said he had a pretty good time. Although when we got home Sunday I sent him up to CVS to get a prescription and on his way home his back breaks went out and he fell off his bike ending him up in the ER Sunday night with a sprained ankle, fractured rib, very sore and a few bumps and bruises. Luckily he was okay and I think he is taking a break from riding for a little while.

I can't believe he is already 30. Only 2 more years and I will be joining him. I sure am glad I can call him my husband and the daddy to our kids. 

No comments: