Tuesday, November 12, 2013

San Antonio 2013 Part DOS

On Saturday we took the kids to Sea World. I personally was very excited about this because I didn't go to Sea World for the first time until I was 21. I knew this would be something Kelbie would really enjoy. All the kids did great walking pretty much the whole day. We were there from the time they opened at 12pm until about 530pm. We saw a couple shows, the kids got to play in the kids area, and of course we saw all the animals. I thought Kelbie would love the dolphins best but when you ask her what her favorite thing was she will tell you the sharks. She even picked a shark stuffed animal to take home. She is her daddy's child.

All the cousins

Watching the Dolphins



Excellent Tummy Time location. He loved it!


Sea Lion Show

J was less then impressed


Fish Coaster, Again something I didn't think Kelbie would like, but she loved




This was her face for the whole Whale show. She was mesmerized




Shamu!!!!!

About to see the Sharks!



Jaxon loves his Shamu that sissy picked out for him!

No comments: