Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas 2013

We had a very low key Christmas morning. The kids were up super early so we were done with Christmas by 8am. Kelbie loved everything that she got. Jaxon did too I think. He really loved eating his stocking. Kelbie got everything we could find with My Little Pony, some clothes, dress up shoes, Princess for her Princess castle and a few other things I can't think of right now. Jaxon got pajamas, books, diapers, boy toys as James and I call them (car race track, activity cube, basketball goal, train, stacking rings, high chair toys). He hasn't explored his new toys much yet but I am sure in 6 months he will be playing with all of them.
Stockings

She found Pinkie Pie

Jaxon with his loot from Santa

She loved having the cat paw and meow at the feather

Best I could get

Checking out her new Tablet. Pete (James's Boss) Got it for her.
We downloaded all the apps and even found a My Little Pony background for it.

No comments: