Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reindeer Hair

The awesome art teacher posted a picture of her daughters hair done up like a reindeer so I decided to give it a try on Kelbie and this is how it turned out. I love Jaxon's reaction in the pictures. He honestly had no idea what was in her hair but by the photos you totally would think that he did.

Its really easy to do. You need brown pipe cleaners for the antlers that you just bend however you want them to look, 2 googly eyes that I glued onto bobby pins, and a big red pom pom glued to a bobby pin for the nose. I just pulled Kelbie's hair back into a bun and stuck everything into her hair. It was really cute and everyone seemed to like it. She still asks for reindeer hair every once in awhile. Maybe I will try to find some other animals we can do.
Jaxon with Kelbie's Reindeer hair


I love his surprised look

No comments: