Monday, January 6, 2014

Kelbie's First Theater Movie

By the age of 3 most kids have seen at least one if not more movies in the movie theater. I never took Kelbie because I wasn't sure how she would do. Sometimes movies don't hold her attention and I didn't want my child to be the one that was running up and down the aisle in the theater. Well over the Christmas break I braved it and decided to take her to see Frozen. She had seen the commercials for the movie and seemed really interested. So Nana and I took her on a Sunday morning. She did great and watched the whole movie. She enjoyed her icee, popcorn and fruit snacks. (I haven't been to the movies in ages and it is down right crazy how expensive going to a movie as become, but it was all worth it for her to enjoy her first movie) She loved it so much that we can't wait for it to come out on DVD and I also took her again to see the sing-a-long version. 
Big girl at her first movie!

About to watch the sing-a-long version

No comments: