Friday, April 30, 2010

May Already?

Is it really already May? Time sure  is flying by this year. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but maybe the time is just going by fast for me.

Our anniversary trip was a bust and I am hoping that the hotel is going to give us somekind of gift card or something for how awful the hotel was. I dont get how they can have all these rave reviews and not be anything like that once we got there. A little frustrating since that was our last big trip together until after the baby is born. James was really upset with the way things were, but what can you do. I do not recommend the Hotel Galvez in Galveston if you are looking  for a nice place to stay.

We are  almost done with our semester at work which means we are all getting ready for the big show. Only 4 more weeks until our Summer semester starts. I am going to miss working there as much as I am now, but what  can I do. I really do need to find a part-time job for summer though so if you know of anything please let me know.

Vicki and Adam are getting married in 22 short days. It seems like just a few months ago that they got engaged and started planning their wedding. I am looking forward to going up there for a few days although I do wish it was for a little bit longer so that I actually had sometime to visit with Vicki. I am hoping that the lady I am taking my dress to this weekend or next can alter my dress so that it will fit, otherwise I really dont know what I am going to do. I am sure it will all work out though.

24 more days till we find out the sex of the baby. I am really excited about that and I think James is too. He wants another boy and I am beginning to feel that it might be a boy. I am going to have to start thinking about all the baby things that are for boys that we haven't decided on yet. If we have a girl I am good to go, becasue  I have almost all the things picked out already. James is helping pick out all the stuff for  a boy so I think that makes him a little more excited. I am ready to start decorating the nursrey and paiting it. I need to find a place that has cute letters that we can put the name up on the wall. Probably in white that way we can paint them to match the theme or the room.  I know I plan way earlier then needed but that is just how I am.

Well I am off to work then home to do some laundry if our dryer will start to work again. Really frustrating that it worked last night and this morning it won't work at all. I am hoping that my dad will be able to tell me what is wrong with since he works with them all the time. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

They have really cheap wood letters at Hobby Lobby that you can paint. Some weeks, the wood stuff is 30% off. I painted some letters white to spell out Cadence and hot glued ribbon on the back of each one to hang it on the wall.