Thursday, April 8, 2010

Willyard Life

We are finally living in our house. It is almost complete. Just a few more rooms and small things to go. It is nice to finally have our own house again. I am really excited to be able to get started on the nursury here in a couple of months. We have already picked out the names for our little bundle of joy, now we are just waiting to see if it is a boy or a girl. James wants a boy and I would like a girl. I will be happy with either though. I hope to get some pictures taken of our house soon, I just have to find our camera. I will be posting those on Facebook probably instead of here. Long story on that! Also what was in the water in the month of January? I have heard that several people I went to school with are having babies in October and a few in September and November. Two of them are having twins. Totally crazy. It must be baby season again. Hopefully we will have our computer hooked up this weekend so I can write more often and post some past due pictures.

No comments: