Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So many things, So little time!

Yay the house is almost completely a house and we have internet up and  running. Only after having to deal with the company more the need to get it up and running.  I am ready to get all the boxes unpack so we can  get some pictures up and start planning our house warming party.  After  Sunday everything should be done minus the babies room, which  we will be doing this summer once we find out what our little one is going to be. We have themes already picked out and I have ideas for decorating once we know.

I can't belive in 2 short weeks we will be celebrating  our 1 year anniversary. Nothing huge planned for us but we are taking a mini vacation that weekend. I am excited to hopefully work on my tan for Vicki & Adam's wedding if the weather is going to be nice. I will need to find a cute swimsuit that covers the baby belly before then though. James's doesn't think my bikini is the best choice for this summer. I guess I kinda have to agree this time around.

Well off to watch some tv and get ready to head back to work tomorrow. I caught a stomach bug Sunday, fever and all, so I haven't done much but sleep and fight off the fever the past couple of days. Fever is finally gone and I am no longer getting sick so it is back to work for me tomorrow. Yay!!!

Again, we are going to be setting our blog to private so if you want to keep reading please message us your email address so we can add you as a reader. I am planning on making it private this weekend. We do want all our reader to keep reading so please email us with your email. Thanks :)

3 comments:

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

Yall are so fast.. we are kind of at a loss b/c we would like to have a boy and a girl but if we have two girls or two boys we are going to be having to figure out more names.. HA HA HA HA I can't even begin to think of themes b/c of the 3 different combos.... Good to hear yall have that figured out all ready.. takes some heat off ;) Hope you are having a better day! No more getting sick! BLECK!

Unknown said...

I didn't have much of the morning sickness I just happend to catch a couple stomach bugs. Yeah we know we are only having on and have a name for both. We have had our girls full name and our boys middle name picked out long before we got pregnant so that made it a little easier. I am hoping you have one of each like another friend of mine that is due in September. When is your actual due date? When Shannon told me you were having twins I was in shock. That is totally awesome. I am glad it is you and not me though :)

Jenny said...

hey girl! Glad things are going well with you both (and little one to-be!) my email is jenny.wilhelm@gmail.com, would love to keep informed of the new family's goings-ons! :)