Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2 Month Check Up

Kelbie had her 2 month check up on December 13. She is doing good and growing very fast. I knew she was going to continue to be big since she was a birth, but she amazes me each time we go to the doctor for her check ups.

Height: 24in 95%
Head: 16 1/4 95%
Weight: 14lbs 5oz 95%

She is starting rice cereal at her last evening feeding in hopes that it will fill her up more and maybe she will start sleeping through the night. She is growing like a weed and I can't believe it has already been 2 months. I have started packing up most of her 3 month clothing as she is wearing 3-6months for the most part. She does still have a few 3 months that she can fit into. Its a good thing she has some friends that are around the same age that are smaller then her, so that we can hand down some of her things that I have recently bought and she has outgrown. At least that way I don't feel like I am totally wasting money and cute outfits.

I am excited to post about Kelbie's 1st Christmas as I know she will be getting very spoiled by her Aunt & Uncle and her Granddaddy & Nana. James and I didn't buy her to much this year. We are saving our Spoiling for when she is older and understands Christmas.

2 Month Photos:

No comments: