Monday, December 27, 2010

Kelbie's 1st Christmas

Kelbie's first Christmas turned out better then I could have expected. She got a ton of gifts that will keep her busy in the months to come. She is for sure spoiled. From us and Santa she got mostly clothes since she is growing like a weed and can already wear 6 months at almost 3 months. We also got her Christmas books, a mirror for her crib, diapers and bottles. She made out very well from my family. She got clothes, toys, a giraffe that make soothing sounds and a ladybug that displays stars on the ceiling. Needless to say this Christmas was all about her but James and I did get some good things. James got this really cool wrestling encyclopedia of the WWE, pj pants, clothes, a wii game and a few other small things. I got pjs, a few movies, I Love Lucy puzzles and a few other things. Bob (Danny's Dad) got us a gift card to Olive Garden which we are really looking forward to using. It has been what seems like forever since James and I went to eat at a restaurant. Overall Christmas was very good and I look forward to the Christmas's to come with Kelbie and in a few years her little brother or sister. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I took of her first Christmas.
With her gifts from us and Santa
Grandpa holding her for the 1st time... This is Danny's dad
James with Brayden and Kelbie
Cousins

No comments: